Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Engineers Recruitment In PDIL 2013

Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU, an ISO-9001-2008 Certified Company, is a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization having experience of over 40 years in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Housing / Township and Infrastructure projects.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for various posts on CONTRACT BASIS as mentioned below, for posting at Project sites all over India & any of PDIL offices
 
Post Detail
 
  1. Resident Engineer GR-II No. of Post - 33 posts, (Mechanical - 25 and Civil - 08)
    Age Limit - Maximum 60 years as on 31.08.2013 including the tenure of the contract
    Qualification - Engineering degree in Mechanical / Civil with 05 year experience
    Pay - Rs.37000/- per month
  2. Diploma Engineer
    No.of Post - 16 posts, (Mechanical - 11 and Civil - 05)
    Age Limit - Maximum 60 years as on 31.08.2013 including the tenure of the contract
    Qualification - Diploma in Mechanical / Civil Engineering with 02 years experience
    Pay - Rs.19000/- per month
How To Apply
Candidates are required to apply only for one post.
Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com  Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 11th September 2013 to 25th September 2013. No other means / mode of applications shall be accepted.
While applying on-line candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.300/- for General & OBC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer.

1 comment:

  1. My name is MOORE I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427

    ReplyDelete