Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Natural Cures For Dull Hair

Every girls wish to have beautiful, silky, soft, lustrous and flexible hair , that they can be turned into any hair style suiting the time, weather and event.Women natural beauty come from hair also which makes them look more beautiful. But today due to environment changing, pollution, dirt everyone has to suffer from different hair problem and one of them is dull hair wherein the hair looks dry and lifeless. 
 
There are lots of other factor of dull hair which sometimes get difficult to treat, some of the external factors include harsh shampoos,exposure to sun, overuse of blow dryer, shampooing too often, chlorine in swimming pools, hair dye.

Natural Cures For Dull Hair

Eggs

 Egg is said to be a rich source of proteins which will repair your dull hair by adding moisture and shine to it. You can prepare the paste using 3 eggs, Olive oil or coconut oil and honey.
Take 3 eggs and mix them well with 2 teaspoons of Olive oil or Coconut oil whichever you wish and add 1 teaspoon of honey and stir it well. Apply this mixture to your damp hair and scalp. Leave it for 30mins and then wash it with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.

Honey
It brings shine and softness back to your hair.
Take some half cup of honey and apply it to your freshly washed damp hair, make sure all your hair and scalp are covered. Cover it with a shower cap and leave it for 25-30mins. Later on rinse with lukewarm water.

Aloe Vera

It contains enzymes that promote hair growth. These are able to remove the dead skin cells that do not allow the essential nutrients. Take 5-6 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it with 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil, mix it well and apply it to your hair. Keep it for 25-30mins and wash it.

Hot Oil Treatments
Choose any one from the various types of oil like coconut, castor, almond, corn oil and many other.
Take 4-5 teaspoons of the oil and heat it until it gets warm not too hot. After that, massage your hair and scalp with oil making sure to cover every part. Leave it for 25-30mins and wash it with lukewarm water and again a mild shampoo. Repeating this process a few times will nourish your hair and you will enjoy a healthy hair growth.

Tips To Take Proper Care of Your Hair
  • Do not wash your hair with hot water because it will make your hair dry and brittle by loosing the essential oil.
  • Do not wash hair frequently, maintain a gap of  2-3 days.
  • Avoid tying your hair too tightly, it will prevent from breakage.
  • To stay away from split ends get your hair trimmed regularly between 2-3 months.
  • Avoid brushing wait hair
  • Do not use artificial blow dryer, let the dry naturally.
  • Have a healthy diet , drink lots of water.

Try this remedies to regain those shiny and beautiful hair and flaunt wherever you go.

1 comment:

  1. My name is MOORE I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427

    ReplyDelete