What is Leucorrhoea?
Leucorrhoea is a condition in which vaginal secretion is more than normal and creates irritation ,inflammation and a bad odor of the membrane lining the genital organs of the female.
It my be thick,Viscid,and foul smelling.
It can also be classified as Cervical Leucorrheoa or vaginal Leucorrhoea.
- The only Symptom is discharge and it may be slimy, viscid to dark coloured or even bloody with a foul smell.
- Frothy ,yellowish discharge is the primary symptom of leucorrhoea and it can be confirmed by presence of local itching.
- Lower abdominal pain
- Painful sexual act.
- Backache and pain in leg, especially thigh and calf muscles.
- Soreness and burning in the genital tract.
- Burning while urinating and frequent urge to pass very little urine.
- Digestive problems like diarrhoea or vomiting.
- General tiredness due to loss of vita fluid.
Leucorrhoea In Young Girls
In Young girls it may be due to an irritation of the genital organs caused by various factors such as dirt, soiled under garments, intestinal worms and excessive mental stimulation of sex or masturbation. Some excess secretion is normal when the girl reaches puberty, due to over activity in her sex glands and organs. This usually disappears within a short time. In your women, leucorrhoea may occur during pre menstrual periods, due to thickening of the mucous membrane in the reproductive organs. Such a discharge is associated with painful menstruation and other menstrual disorders.
Natural Way to Treat Leucorrhoea
- It helps to cure leucorrhoea.
- Take 3 gm of amla powder and 6 gm honey and mix the to make a paste.
- Take it 2 times a day for 30 days
- Take 20 gm amla juice mixed with half spoon amla juice for one month.
- It will give you positive result.
- Eat one banana with milk and honey in the morning.
- Cook raw Banana to make vegetable and eat with your meal.
- Take 30 fresh washed Pomegranate leaves
- Grind them with 10 black peppercorns.
- Mix the paste with half a glass of water and strain it for drinking in morning and evening for three weeks.
Dry Ginger Powder
- Take 2 teaspoon of dry ginger powder and boil it in 250ml. of water till the water is reduced to half.
- Drink this decoration for three weeks and you will be relieved of leucorrhoea.
- Take juice of basil leaves mixed with honey in equal portion in the morning as well as in the evening.
- Take tulsi juice with crystallized sugar (mishri).
- Take tulsi juice mixed with half tea spoon cumin powder and consume it with cow's, milk.
- Take one fourth tea spoon of alum powder with water 2 times a day to cure excessive vaginal discharge.
- You can use dissolved alum powder as vaginal douche for treating infection.
Drink assained water of strained rice
Boil few guava leaves in one ltr of water til the water is reduced to half and use colled and strained water for vaginal douches twice a day.
Medical care is necessary in the case of acute infection or it may become cronic due to unproper care.
Eat healthy diet food such as cucumber, spinach, tomato, radish onion etc.
Citrus food will be also helpful to maintain good health.
Avoid milk ,eat yogurt.