Fat around the belly is thing that can be source of constant embarrassment no matter what your age.No body want their tummy producing out and making their cloths look unfit and weird. It is the hardest part of the body to loose weight from. But u should know first how this tummy comes out what is the reason of formation of this tummy pouch. Lets know
Reason of tummy Pouch In Teenager
Your genes may be responsible for your tummy fat.
If your metabolism is not good,you may have a bloated stomach.
If you muscle around your abdominal area are saggy,they may lead to fat belly.
Learn to sit straight from your very childhood. Sitting with a curved back , may result in all the fat to accumulate in you stomach area.
Dieting and exercises should be done together.If you thing only dieting will reduce your belly then it might be impossible. You working out is impossible and hard so you give up from this exercises.If you really want to reduce fat and look slimmer then you have to work hard at least you have to give an hour for exercise in your daily routine. Now here are some few exercises to reduce stomach fat:
1. CrunchesCrunches take no.1 position when it comes to fat burning exercises. You must have read in magazines and seen all over television that crunches are just magical when it comes to cutting down belly fat. Its time you start doing this crunching exercise.
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively you can also lift your legs off the floor at 90 degrees angle.
- Now lift your hands and place them behind your head or keep them crossed on your chest.
- Inhale deeply and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Again inhale as you get back down and exhale as you come up.
- Do this for 10 times as a beginner.
- Repeat another 2-3 sets.
2. Twist crunches
Once you get used to the regular crunches, modify the basic crunch to get a even more effect tummy exercise.
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Now bend your knees as you would do in crunches keeping your feet on the floor.
- As in a crunch you would have lifted your upper torso; in side crunches you just have to lift your right shoulder towards left keeping your left torso on the ground.
- Again alternatively, lift your left shoulder towards right keeping your right torso on the ground.
- Repeat for another 10 times
Same as twist crunch, only that you have to tilt your legs to the same side simultaneously with your shoulders.
4. Reverse Crunches
Time to do reverse crunches.
- Lie flat on the floor with your hands by your side palms facing the ground.
- Lift your legs bent at knees and keep them suspended in the air at 90 degrees angle.
- Now lift your hips so as to bring your legs close to your chest. (See picture)
- You have to lift your hips applying pressure on your abdomen.
- Loosen your legs and again bring it to your chest.
- Lie flat on the floor with your legs extended upwards and one knee crossed over the other.
- Now that you have positioned your body perfectly, do the same as you would have done crunches.
- Do 12-16 crunches upto 3 sets together.
No, you don’t need a bicycle for this. Thinking how? We’ll tell you.
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your side or behind your head as in crunches.
- Now lift both your legs off the ground bent at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest keeping your left leg out.
- Now take your right leg out and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Alternate bending your knees this way as if you are paddling a bicycle.
7. Lunge Twist:
- This is a beginner workout for starters who want to reduce belly fat fast.
- Stand with your legs hip width apart. Keep knees slightly bent.
- Lift both your hands in front of you keeping them straight with your shoulders.
- Lunge forward as shown in the picture. Take a big step forward with your right leg and sit yourself down as if on a chair so that your knees are at 90 degrees angle from the floor. The left leg should be backwards supported by the toes.
- The spine should be kept straight. Don’t bend your spine forward. That is a very wrong way of performing lunge.
- First twist your torso to the right and then to the left. Twist just the torso, not your legs.
- Continue repeating this for 16 times.
8. Rolling Plank:
- Position yourself on the floor with your knees and elbows.
- Keep your neck aligned with your spine. Look forwards.
- Lift the knees upwards and support your legs on the toes.
- Contract knees and keep breathing normal. This is the plank pose. Stay in this posture for 30 seconds.
- Now start moving to and fro for the next 30 seconds. This is the rolling plank.
9. Side Plank:
- Lie down on the floor sideways.
- Support yourself on your right elbow and right leg. Your elbow should be perpendicular to the shoulder and the left leg should be above the right leg keeping them together.
- Keep your knees straight and your hips shouldn’t be touching the ground.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds. Once you get comfortable, you may hold this for 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with your other side too.
While in this position you may also lift the leg placed on top and bring it back again. This makes the exercise more effective. Then it works not only for your abs but also thighs and hips.
10. The Vacuum:
- Come down on the ground to sit on all fours, supporting yourself on hands and knees.
- Now inhaling deeply loosen your abdomen.
- As you exhale the breath, tighten the abdomen muscles.
- Hold the abdomen contraction for 15-30 seconds.
- Repeat again.
11. Captain’s chair:
- Sit on a chair with straight spine.
- Keep both hands beside you with palms by the side of your hips facing downwards.
- Inhale deeply.
- Now as you exhale bring both your legs upwards such that your knees are close to your chest. Hold for 5 seconds. Don’t bend forward and arch your back.
- Bring down your leg and repeat again.
This is the best workout to slim down your waist.
- Stand erect with your feet together. Raise your hands above your head in a namaste.
- Now keeping your legs grounded, bend your body to the right as much as possible till you feel a strain on your left waist. Stay for 15 seconds.
- Return back to the original position.
- Now bend left. Retain this position for another 15 seconds.
- Slowly you may increase the holding time to 30 seconds.
These are the five simple and effective abs toning exercises. You can do these exercises at home easily without any machinery. You just need a mat and a lot of stamina. How to reduce tummy fat is not longer a big question mark.