Unwanted hair was always an important issue in women/girl life especially in youngsters. As we are seeing rise in hair removal products is increasing day by day and this proves that unwanted hair matters a lot in the society today. Every one use and expend lots on money in removal creams , waxing and in different removal technique to get rid of body hair.
Now, do you know there are some natural remedies to fight with these unwanted hair and also shaving your money, but it needs some amount of patience and easy practical methods.
Gram Flour & Turmeric PowderIf we talk about India then this is very popular amons the youngster who wants to get rid of unwanted hair.
- Make a paste using Turmeric Powder (Haldi) + Gram Flour (Besan)+ Curd.
- Apply it gently on the parts where you find excess hair and allow it to dry for 15-30 Minutes.
- Then damp the face and slowly rubbing it in the opposite direction of the hair growth wash it off sing cold water.
- Once its done apply moisturizer for the skin to look supple and soft.
- Apply the paste once a week for about four months and you’ll surely begin to see the changes.
- Pumice gems contains crystals like substance that could be used for scrubbing the area where there is excess hair growth.
- Use it as soon as you apply water and soap or various other lubricants on the body before using it, else it could form rashes along with red spots on your skin.
- Using pumice gems regularly before bathing can help in completely reducing unwanted hair growth on the body.
Sometimes human hormones are the main cause for unwanted growth hair, the main reason is excess amount of testosterone, generally in women. Spearmint tea may help reduce the testosterone degrees which naturally helps in decreasing unwanted facial hair growth. Drink 2 cup of spearmint herbal tea daily each morning for greater results.
Lemon, Honey Along with Sugar
It is like waxing product made up at home naturally, easy to make and use!
- Mix Honey+Lemon+Sugar [30: 10: 60 in proportions] Microwave on high till it gets into a gel like consistency.
- Let the gel get cool to some extent so that you can apply on your hands and feet, otherwise it may result in burns on your skin.
- Apply a thin layer on the area and then using a rough cloth pull of the unwanted hair in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Clean the surface, apply moisturizer on it and attain a smooth and glowing skin.
Facial hair is particularly annoying for women. Beauty expert Shahnaaz Hussain has a few suggestions for them.
“Mix 30 gm of sugar with 10 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice in 150 ml of water. Mix well and then apply it on the face in the direction of the hair growth. Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water, rubbing the facial area gently. Repeat once every week,” the beauty expert says.
Vitamin B6 prevents the excess secretion of testosterone which causes unwanted facial hair growth in women. Consuming a diet rich in vitamin B6 like banana, chicken, fish, potato, hazelnut etc or having vitamin B6 supplements are a good way to reduce hair growth on face.
Facial hair and body hair too is natural, and nothing to be embarrassed about. Follow these tips to stop hair growth.